Degree : Bachelor of Science (S.Si.)
Campus : UI Depok
Length of Study : 8 Semesters
Credit : 144
Language : Bahasa Indonesia
Bachelor of Mathematics Study Program becomes a strong institution in education and Mathematics research and its application.
- Educating students to become scholars who can follow the development of Mathematics, science and technology.
- Support and develop Mathematical and multidisciplinary research activities.
- Providing Mathematics information services that can help people solve problems related to Mathematics, science and technology.
- Mission of the Undergraduate Mathematics Study Program in line with the mission of the Mathematics Department FMIPA UI.
Qualification of Student Candidates
IPA or high school graduates who pass the selection admission as well as meet the selection requirements through the SNMPTN, SBMPTN, and other achievement paths that are accommodated by the UI, such as science olympiad champions.
Produce graduates who are competent in the field of Mathematics.
Produce research that can develop and help solve problems in mathematics, science and technology.
ased on the competencies possessed by the Mathematics Bachelor of Mathematics and Natural Sciences UI, the graduates of the Mathematics Department FMIPA UI can be described as follows.
Mathematical scholars who are able to use mathematical concepts to provide solutions to problem solving according to scientific and ethical principles.
Competence of graduates
Bachelor of Mathematics FMIPA UI has several competencies that can meet the needs of the soldier. Stakesholder needs consist of the needs of the field of science, professional needs, community needs, needs of future generations and the needs of the workforce.
- Having the ability to follow the development of mathematics
- Having the ability to design, analyze and solve mathematical problems and their application
- Having basic skills to develop themselves according to the needs of the profession
- Having the ability to follow the development of science and technology.
- Having competitiveness in the world of work.
- Able to explain basic theories of mathematics
- Able to apply basic concepts of algorithms and programming
- Able to explain basic statistical concepts
- Able to analyze real-world problems and model them into mathematical forms
- Able to complete mathematical models and analyze the results obtained
- Have sensitivity and concern for environmental, social, national and state issues.
- Have integrity and be able to respect others.
- Able to operate and utilize information communication technology as a supporter of the mathematical field.
- Able to identify mathematical theories in the development of science and technology
- Able to use spoken and written language in Indonesian and English well.
- Able to think critically, creatively, and innovatively and have intellectual curiosity to solve problems at the individual and group level.
- Having an entrepreneurial spirit characterized by innovation and independence based on ethics.
Department of Mathematics
Building D, FMIPA UI, Depok 16424
+62 21 7872610,
+62 21 7863441