The Institute of Applied Sciences (LST) was established based on the Decree of UI Rector, Number 2802/SK/R/UI/2017. The subjects of ESG are the consulting services, training, laboratory testing and certification in the field of applied science. LST facilitates:
- Collaboration between FMIPA UI researchers – Government – Industry on the co-designing and co-inventing process to produce cutting edge research and technology
- Enhancing the capacity of the FMIPA UI academic community through the implementation of consulting services, training, laboratory testing, and certification.
- The invention of scientific innovations to provide strategic solutions in respond to the challenges in achieving the ideals sustainable development in the future.
ESG Visions and Missions
Vision : To serve as an excellent Study Center in knowledge, research and Applied Science development.
- Conducting and developing an integrated research with education, research and community service activities in the Applied Science field.
- Implementing the research results of Applied Science to the society for community service purpose.
- Collaborating with various parties to achieve the added value.
The organizational structure of LST is as follows:
Chief: Prof. Jatna Supriatna
Deputy of Chief: Eko Waludi, ST., M.Si
Secretary: Lisna Arum, Agus Tomi, and Bayu Fatwa Dzikrullah