A. Ventura, Partnerships, and Alumni Relations have the following main tasks, that are:
- Organizing both academic and non-academic partnerships
- Regulating the movement of all faculty business unit that can increase the incomes
- Harmonizing and unifying research centers
- Organizing the role of alumni with various businesses in the form of agencies/institution partnerships and financial contributions.
B. Description :
- Undertaken by faculty and departments in the development of science locally and globally
- Can be of consultancy services, training, and others that can increase incomes to the faculty for future development
- The next partnership that will take place is the Geospatial Information Agency in the form of training and consulting services partnerships
- Next partnership is a partnership in creating Mathematics and Science Olympiad training team
- The last partnership that will be conducted soon is the partnership with Lemtek UI regarding job activities.
- Business units in the FMIPA are Bank Syariah Mandiri facilities, BNI ATM outlets, FMIPA Dallas Canteen, FMIPA Cafeteria, Dermaga-One restaurant, and student stores.
- Improvement will be made to the Dallas cafeteria, pier-one restaurant, as well as the addition of several restaurants, and Minimart.
- Revitalization Research Center.
- Revitalization activities Existing research centers in the form of Material Science Study Center (RCMS), Research and Business Synergy Center, Biodiversity Strategy Study Center (CBS), Mathematics Study Center, Computing and Data Analysis (PUSMAKA), Risk and Safety Study Center (PUSKA) RKL), Center for Marine Studies (PSK), Center for Applied Geography Research (PPGT), Center for Geoscience Studies (PSG), Center for CoE Nano Science & Technology Studies, Center for CoE Genome Studies and CoE Study Center for Indigenous Biological Resources, by positioning itself as part of FMIPA UI so that all activities of the centers are integrated into FMIPA UI.