Dr. Anto Sulaksono is a lecturer and researcher at Department of Physics, FMIPA University of Indonesia since 1995. He was born in Jakarta on April 21, 1969. He graduated in 1992 from Department of Physics, University of Indonesia and earned his master degree also from the same Department in 1996. He received his doctor degree in Theoretical Nuclear Physics from Frankfurt University in 2002 under supervision of Prof. Dr. J. A. Maruhn and Prof. Dr.h.c.mult W. Greiner. The title of his dissertation is "Ein Relativistisches Punktkopplungs Model: Formale Unterschungen und Anwendung Auf Uberschwere Kerne."
His current research interests are quantum many body theories and their applications for finite nuclei and nuclear matter.
- Classical Field Theory
- Electromagnetic Field
- Nuclear Physics
- S. Latifah, A. Sulaksono, and T. Mart, Boson star at finite temperature, Physical Review D 90, 127501 (2014).
- A. Sulaksono, Cold fusion reactions using neutron-rich projectiles, International Journal of Modern Physics E 22, 1350061 (2013).
- A. Sulaksono and L. Satiawati, Effects of density-dependent lepton fraction on the properties of protoneutron stars, Physical Review C 87, 065802 (2013).
- B.K. Agrawal, J.N. De, S.K. Samaddar, G. Colò, A. Sulaksono, Constraining the density dependence of the symmetry energy from nuclear masses, Physical Review C 87, 051306 (2013).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Reply to the Comment on Nonidentical protons, Physical Review C 88, 059802 (2013).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Nonidentical Protons, Physical Review C 87, 025807 (2013).
- A. Sulaksono and B. K. Agrawal, Existence of hyperons in the pulsar PSRJ1614-2230, Nuclear Physics A 895, 44 (2012).
- A. Sulaksono and B. K. Agrawal, Influence of the Effective Mass Modification of Weak Interacting Light Boson on the Properties of Neutron Stars, Few Body Systems 52, 193 (2012).
- B. K. Agrawal, A. Sulaksono and P. -G. Reinhard, Optimization of relativistic mean field model for finite nuclei to neutron star matter, Nuclear Physics A 882, 1 (2012).
- Kasmudin and A. Sulaksono, Impacts of parameters adjustment of relativistic mean field model on neutron star properties, International Journal of Modern Physics E 20, 1271 (2011).
- A. Sulaksono, T. J. Burvenich, P. O. Hess and J. A. Maruhn, Nonrelativistic limit of point-coupling model, International Journal of Modern Physics E 20, 139 (2011).
- A. Sulaksono, E. Marliana and A. Kasmudin, Effects of in-medium modification of weakly interacting light boson mass in neutron stars, Modern Physics Letters A 26, 367 (2011).
- A. Sulaksono and A. Kasmudin, Fine tuning in an effective field based relativistic mean field model, and properties of neutron-rich matter, Physical Review C 80, 054317 (2009).
- S. Wibowo and A. Sulaksono, Effects of the omega meson self coupling on the thermal properties of asymmetric nuclear matter, Modern Physics Letters A 24, 1067 (2009).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Effects of the neutrino trapping on the low-density instability of multi-component matter, Modern Physics Letters A 24, 1059 (2009).
- A. Sulaksono, T. J. Buervenich, P. -G. Reinhard and J. A. Maruhn, Criteria for nonlinear parameters of relativistic mean field models, Physical Review C 79, 044306 (2009).
- T. Mart and A. Sulaksono, Low-Density Instability of Multi-Component Matter with Trapped Neutrinos, Physical Review C 78, 025808 (2008).