Degree : Bachelor of Actuarial Science (S.Aktr.)
Campus : UI Depok
Length of Study : 8 Semesters
Credit Unit : 144
Language : Bahasa Indonesia
Become a study program that is able to play a role at the national and regional levels in the fields of education, research, and application.
- Educating students to be able to solve actuarial science problems.
- Applying actuarial science to the insurance and financial industries.
- Provide consultation related to the actuarial field to the community.
- Able to compete at the regional level.
Qualification of Student Candidates
IPA or high school graduates who pass the selection admission as well as meet the selection requirements through the SNMPTN, SBMPTN, and other achievement paths that are accommodated by the UI, such as science olympiad champions.
- Able to solve theoretical and applied problems in actuarial science.
- Able to learn independently and adapt to the development of the concept of actuarial science both in life insurance, general insurance and risk management.
- Having critical and logical analytical power in the application of actuarial science and having good ethics in the profession.
- Able to communicate, and be responsible for the fields of science mastered in the profession.
Bachelors who have the ability to analyze and apply actuarial science in the insurance, finance, and other industries, and have an eye recognition facility for professional actuary tests by PAI through the equalization process.
Students who successfully complete the bachelor program of Actuarial Science Study Program are entitled to obtain a Bachelor of Actuarial Science (S. Aktr.).
Competence of graduates:
- Strong statistical theory mastery skills
- The ability to formulate statistical problems in a field, create designs, and carry out data collection.
- The ability to conduct management and data exploration well.
- The ability to analyze data and interpret and communicate the results of the analysis into the field of application.
- Able to make the right decisions based on analysis of information and data, and able to provide instructions in choosing various alternative solutions independently and in groups.
Prospects of Graduates
- Actuary and Risk Management
- Data Analyst
- Statistics Consultant
- Banking Industry
- Research and Developer (R & D)
- Government – BUMN – Private
- Education and training
- Marketing Research, and others
Building D, FMIPA UI, Depok 16424
+62 21 7863439,
+62 21 7863439